WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Paper Trey? Did she or didn't she?

She did!! I was afraid they would run out of hinged tins right away. I was right!! So BEFORE the release, I ordered all my containers and other items. Then after the release I bought the Holiday Treats and the Believe sets and then ordered some red Primas to make my shipping free.

I cannot wait to try those labels in various colors and combos. That little open circle will allow for all kinds of images for all kinds of occasions! I DO love Paper Trey!!

2 comments:

Lyrical Stamper said...

I can't wait to see what you do with these sets. I ordered from there too. I have holiday wishes and take a bough coming. I love papertrey. Oh what fun!
Happy stamping,
Mary Lou

Joan said...

Yep, I did the same thing. Nichole has a lot of talent!!