WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Many Thanks



Verve Visual stamps. The main reason I bought this set was the tiny stamp that looked like cross stitch when repeated across the card, but I have totally fallen in love with this huge versatile set. Comes in 2 CD cases. By the way, they are on sale right now. Link on the list at the left. The design stamp in blue at the bottom is a free with order TAC stamp and the circle is done with the Cuttlebug small embossing folder and then punched out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your two Verve card are just lovely, I am almost ready to take the leap. TFS As always just LOVE your blog.
Laurie

Anonymous said...

This is ever so pretty! I really like the flower and the Cuttlebug and punched embellishment. tfs

Dawn said...

wow, this is so pretty...love the pinkish color around the circle and that flower is awesome. very nice card...