WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, September 10, 2007

True Blue



I did this card using Impress Cerulean ink (same as the Tsukinko ink). I did cut the little flowers off the stem and then I went ahead and cut the 3 flowers apart too--see the post below about my rubber stamp surgery--, and they were a breeze to do the rock n' roll technique with for this card. The strip down the side was using the wheel that matches the set. The background is SU Aida. The dots around the oval are done with the Paper Trey Ovals set.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What exactly is the Rock and Roll stamping technique?

Corie said...

Wow I love this set with blues -- such a gorgeous card!!

Kathy W said...

Beautiful card (my favorite color is blue) :)
The rock and roll technique looks so nice on the flowers, and aida is my favorite background. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh... the blue is SO pretty! I got to get that wheel!! Pam