WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Answering Questions

Q-What kind of camera do you use to photograph your cards?

A-I use Power Shot A700 Cannon. I turn off the flash and try to use natural light.

Q-Do you mind that I used your email that you have given? I don't have an account.

A-I don't mind at all. I enjoy email from my readers.

Q-Do you subscribe to any stamping magazines? If so, which are your favorites?

A-I am in my last few months of a sub to Paper Crafts. With the internet and blogging my time is filled with learning things that way. The magazines just really are not worth the price to me.

Q-Do you think you might do another ribbon giveaway? That intrigued me so much.

A-Yep, watch for one in the coming weeks. It was such a hit and I am currently collecting cool ribbon as I find it and buying bits and pieces of it for some lucky winner.

Q-Thanks for posting about Google Reader. Do you have any idea why I cannot make it work for Gina K's blog?

A-I cannot put hers on mine either. I did contact her about it.

Q-I noticed you removed your Rubber Stamping Fun link and design team note. Why?

A-The company is not responding to ANY of us on the design team and so I don't care to continue to advertise for them.

Q-Do you make any money from your blog?

A-No, but I have received some really nice products from companies from mentioning their company or their products.

No comments: