WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happiness!



When I received my Verve Visual (link at left) order not long ago, Julee included a card made with the most gorgeous pearlized paper. I contacted her and she told me it was the DCWV Luxury Stack on SALE at Verve Visual. I ordered a package of it and it is literally a gold mine of luxurious pearlized papers. A paper from the large selection makes up the blue layer on this card. The background is Cuttlebugged with the Texture folder and then brayered with Champagne Metallic Encore ink on the raised parts. The leaf and the sentiment are SU. I got the ribbon at Craft Warehouse--love that reversible ribbon!

Don't forget to check out the RIBBON BLOG CANDY on the Sept. 3 post!!!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A beautiful card. When I bought my first pad of this paper I just went crazy. I had passed it up in the store several times, not looking under the cover. I would have bought one the first day I saw it if I'd known it was chock full of such beautiful pearlized papers.