WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Feeling Fall



The top part is SU and colored with my Caran d'Arche watercolor crayons. It is then mounted on apricot colored bazille that has a white core. I then Cuttlebugged the small image 3 times along the bottom and finished by sanding them with sandpaper until the white core began to show through. The sentiment is from Fancy Pants and the circle stamp is Paper Trey.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Autumn card love the colors. Very creative use of the "bug".

Inkerbelle said...

Love your card. It's beautiful!! Is this a retired stamp?
Isabelle

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and I love how you painted/colored the image - so lovely!

Michelle said...

This is very pretty!

Kathy W said...

Beautiful fall card. I haven't been able to take advantage of my small CB embossing folders and line them up correctly for something like this. This is so nice; I'd better give it another try and practice! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is a truly beautiful card, but surf's up, Mrs. C. At least for another week or so - - Yep, I'm whinin' 'cause I am not ready for summer to wave goodbye.

Cathy M said...

Love everything about this card. The colors, layout, and the distressing. This is just a beautiful fall card.

Alhambra Club said...

Love the image and your coloring, great card