WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Delicious Blog (new feature)!

As part of my blog candy offer, readers gave me their 3 favorite blogs. I was delighted to find several I had never seen before. I put them in my favorites and have spent a week "ranking" blogs. I have the Delicious Blog category. These are the ones that I must look at when I can only see a few. These rank as some of my very favorites. I then have the Tasty Blog category which are the ones that are still must sees, but when I have more time. I then have a few others that I check out only when I have lots of time, but they still often have delightful treasures on them. I plan to start sharing my Delicious Blog choices one at a time. I will list the addy here and also LINK it on my blog roll on the side.

My first pick is Elaine's blog at http://agedtoperfection-elaine.blogspot.com/ This blog just is so eclectic and creative. I find myself amazed at some of the combinations of colors and designs that I would have never guessed would be so perfect when put together. Check it out and see if you don't also find this a "Delicious Blog"!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I agree!! GREAT blog!!

Debbie G said...

Knowing Elaine personally I can tell you all her work is awesome!!

Trish D said...

Ooh, thanks for sharing! It really is delish :)