WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some Changes

Due to another bout of harrassment on this blog, I have gone to moderated comments if you sign in anonymously. I don't mind anonymous posters at all unless they are rude, so don't worry if you prefer to post anon.

Good news is that the most recent rude commenter (probably the one who was doing this weeks ago too) has been tracked to an IP and reported to both her provider and to another pertinent party.

I have changed some settings for feeds to make my blog more feed-friendly. Since I personally discovered the convenience of Google Reader, I want the same convenience for my readers who use a variety of blog mangers. Some of you may notice changes, but to most of you, they will be invisible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you've had problems with a rude poster. Seems like some people just don't have enough to do. I for one enjoy your blog. You've given me many creative moments. Thank you!

Jane

Anonymous said...

How awful.
I appreciate all your awesome ideas, I know that I'm not one to comment much (if at all), but please know that without fail, I'm here every single day!

Shellie Shufelt said...

Why can't some people just play nice? Sorry that you have been having trouble - I love your blog and read it daily.