WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fall Voila



I used the chef from the Voila set and the paper piecing technique (see many previous posts for instructions on this easy technique). The pumpkin is from an SU set, as are the leaves. The corner flourish is a clear stamps and I think it is from Autumn Leaves, but I am not sure. Stitching is done with a white Signo pen. I buy all my white Signo penss from www.jetpens.com because they are so much cheaper there and because I go through so many of them! I used a dot of Crystal Effects on each of his buttons.

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Donna, I totally love this card!!! I've seen others stamp with this guy for a fall theme, but the bed of leaves under the pumpkin, your beautiful coloring of the pumpkin, and the fantastic paper piecing of a great fall plaid make this card stand out from the others. Great job; thanks for sharing.