WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fall Leaves



I made this card long ago. The leaf is a 2 step Just For Fun stamp and the sentiment is from an unknown source and I don't even have that stamp any more. Just ran into the card and remember how fun it was to ink the stamp and then take sponge daubers with other colors and add directly to the rubber before stamping. Gotta get that leaf out and do this again!

6 comments:

Shellie Shufelt said...

Donna,
I love this card. It's so beautifully done, I thought it was purchased background paper until I read your description of it! :)Shellie

Tina said...

What a lovely card.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh this is just too gorgeous!!
I will have to try this. TFS
Laurie

ReneeK said...

Donna -

Your card inspired me to take fall-colored inks, leaf stamps, and this sentiment stamp (which is Hero Arts and which I have!) to my scrapping/stamping retreat this weekend. It's fall in the Montana mountains and we'll be 2 hours from Great Falls just beyond Clearwater Junction toward Missoula, if you know the area. I'm sure the aspens will be gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the technique - daubers and sponges are packed, too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! The leaves look so real - I took a double take when I first saw the card.

Robyn said...

Beautiful Fall cards!!