WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Snowflake Nugget Tin



I used SU Cool Carribean and Colorbox Chalk ink in Lavender to do these labels. All stamps are Paper Trey, including the circle frame on the tag which comes from the Borders Circles set. See a previous post on this blog to find a source for these tins at only 80 cents each!

7 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Adorable! I'll have to check out the source for the tins, they look just great. Love the colors you used for this one :)

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! :) Love those colors.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! Love the use of the tin!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I linked yours to mine today! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.............. Aren't these just adorable! I love the colors they are so cool, just looks like winter.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh pretty!
THANK YOU for the tin source, so far I've purchased 30 (YES 30) of the nugget tins, along with other varieties.

Anonymous said...

Pretty colors. What are you using to hold the gift tag to the tin?

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been reading your blog to find the source for the tins. I sually by from Papertrey ink but they don't have any in stock till Nov 30th. Can you tell me source for the tins @80 cents a piece or even just the date you posted it. Thanks in advance Ayesha