WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Check Out This Blog!

Thanks to all of you participating in the blog candy below (24 hours to go, ladies!) I am finding all kinds of wonderful new places to visit. Each of those has links to new places and I am finding the most wonderful sites out there. You really do need to visit Lily Bean at http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/ (the link is at the left if you scroll down). It is beyond delightful. I went back through all her archives and was just sighing by the time I got through it.

2 comments:

Nicole Anderson said...

Yes, she is my favorite! She has something new posted almost every day and keeps my juices flowing when I am stuck! Glad you noticed her talent like I did and high-lighted her blog, it IS truly special!

Kathy W said...

I love Melissa's site; I check it daily. First, she has a romantic, vintage style that I don't seem to find other places. Love the way she combines elements, and also she features Melissa Frances products (I love this line). Glad that you found Lily Bean.