WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, September 3, 2007

"Chenille" Robe and Bunny Slippers



I wanted this Rubber Romance girl to have a textured "chenille" robe so I ran some light blue through the Cuttlebug in the texture embossing folder and then cut it out and glued it to my watercolored image. I got the bunny slippers that I used on the background from the ATRS sale. They are Stampendous. The Perk Up sentiment is from my Crafty Secrets set. Ribbon is from JoAnn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is *really* cute! I love the ideas you come up with to enhance your cards. The chenile robe is too clever :) Great idea! tfs

Monica-FC said...

I love this card. It reminds me when I use to drink coffee. :) I love this stamp also.

Sue McGettigan said...

Such a cute idea - love the textured robe and the bunny slippers :)