WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Santa Nugget Tin



Paper Trey stamps and tin. See below for a much cheaper source for tins (previous post). I saw this in the Paper Trey gallery and just had to try it! I made the white packing material by running a sheet of paper through a crimper and then through my paper shredder.

Someone asked what it in these. If you scroll down to the other tin you might get a clearer view of how the Paper Trey Avery Labels are wrapped around Hershey's Nuggets.

4 comments:

Corie said...

OH -- these are FANTASTIC -- what a great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you make candies or something similar to wrap with decorated paper?

I have some depth perception issues and sometimes flat pictures on computer screen are sometimes hard for me.

Kathy W said...

What a cute gift! I had seen the candy labels, but had not seen the idea of dividing the santa image to span over three candies. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Too, too, too cute!!!