WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2-5-7-10 Box



These are fun little boxes to make! They take one sheet of cardstock. The one on the left is my own creation and the one on the right was shown as a sample on SCS last night and so I kind of CASED it. The original was done with Bella stamps and this is an SU stamp with Paper Trey Sentiment. The pink box is used with the True Friend SU set and BoHo wheel. I used a Riveting stamp on the ribbon. You can find the tutorial at 2-5-7-10 Box Tutorial

The oval is done with the Cuttlebug die. I punched it in blue and then again in white and then put the 2 parts together to form the inside with the coordinating "frame".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the box on the right! How did you make the oval for the words? It looks like the blue oval sits on "top" of the white oval - or is that just how the scan came out? Very cute, love the scallops too!
terryh

Kathy W said...

I like how you pulled the ribbon through the middle of the riveting stamp. These boxes are very cute! The scallop border is nice, especially with the solid accent. Thanks for sharing.