WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Great Tip!!

At the CTMH calendar go to Sept. 1 for a great tip: http://www.closetomyheart.com/nsm07/calendar.aspx

I never thought of using the BACKS of my acrylic stamps to create a shadow stamp exclusive to the image I am stamping. See a picture of this genius idea at the site linked!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Donna,
Did you know that your links are not working? While creating your post, highlight the words you want to use for the link and then click on the world icon. This will prompt you to add the web address and it will be linked. Hope this is helpful.

Anonymous said...

This would only work for symmetrical stamps, right? The shadow would be a mirror image to the stamp, so if you had a stamp with a person with his right hand in the air, the shadow would have his left hand in the air and they wouldn't match.