WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Trick or Treat



Is it too early? Not according to the stores and Martha Stewart. I saw her new stuff today at Micheal's and loved it. Watch for future cards!

This card is made by running the Fiskars spider web plate through the Cuttlebug with misted black paper. I then lightly, very lightly brayered it with ColorBox White Frost pigment ink. The spider is from Batty For You SU set. The stitching around the circle is done with the Circles Paper Trey set. The sentiment comes from Impress Rubber Stamps and punched with the SU Word Window.I bought it in the Impress Seattle store. The rick rack is sparkly and was in a box of stuff I have had sitting around forever. Plastic googly eyes purchased at JoAnn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very cute Halloween card! tfs