WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Answering Questions

Q-Are you using plates other than embossing folders in the Cuttlebug?

A-Yes, I use the Fiskars texture plates and the Big Impressions plates. They are 2 sided giving me lots of options. Wait until you see the cool Halloween things I can make with them!

Q-How did you make the photo corners out of ribbon?

A-I just cut out a 3/4" strip and put a dot of glue on the corner of the card. I attach the little strip diagonally and then fold it over and tape it to the back.

Q-Did you know that All That Scraps is having a big sale this weekend?

A-No, I didn't get the email. Will have to check that one out for sure!

Q-Did you buy the Paper Trey sets yet? Can we look forward to samples?

A-I am still drawn to them, but have not ordered. I understand their ordering process is backed up and that they are out of the Primas and tins I was looking at. I think I will just keep waiting. I like them, but have enough new stuff lately that they are not calling to me.

Q-Is there anything in the new mini that you want?

A-I really like the True Friend set. I may have to get that one sometime in the future.

Q-Have you been won over to the Copics yet?

A-I still greatly admire cards I have seen done with them, but I am not confident that I could get the same look so I will wait until I either win the lottery or get a big inheritance unless I get a chance somewhere to prove to myself that I could use them correctly. Too big an investment for something I fear could end up in a drawer.

Q-What paper cutter do you use?

A-I still love my over-a-decade old Fiskars rotary cutter. It has never let me down.

Q-So how many rolls of ATG tape have you gone through by now.

A-Just put my third one on this week. It feels like a miracle!!!!

Q-How far are you into making Christmas cards?

A-I make them a year ahead. Don't shoot me but I finished them in February one day when I was home sick with a cold.
I love making them during the Christmas season when I am on break and had them 80% done by the time school resumed.

Q-Do you send Halloween cards?

A-I do, to family and friends and my nephews.

Q-Did you see that you are nearly to 10,000 hits already? Don't you feel like a celebrity?

A-It amazes me. I have actually had a stranger in another city in a stamp store find out that I have this blog and she squealed and hugged me!! LOL, the store owner uses my blog for some of her class samples and this woman just happened to be there when we were discussing it. I guess I would feel the same way if I met some of the bloggers that I read every day too!

No comments: