WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Little Cowboy



This was a fun card to make. My friend Laurie will get a kick out of the title of the card because we used to know a guy we called Little Cowboy.

Background is SU Just Jeans in Brocade Blue on Bliss Blue Cardstock. The stitching was done with the white Signo pen and then sponged with the blue around that to darken the seams. Cowboy is stamped on SU Canvas background in blue. The cowboy is a Sideshow Stamps stamp (see link on left). Colored with markers and the edges were sponged with brown. Paisley ribbon in red (comes in many colors) is from Michael's.

No comments: