WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Dry Embossing Dots! Thanks to Shellie


Shellie at GW came to my rescue this morning in helping me come up with a way to make dry embossed dots without buying yet another tool. She suggested I use a hole punch and chipboard. It was easier than I thought. I am not sure if you will be able to see it but I marked the dots around the circle so I would know where to punch before putting it on my light table to emboss.

The following 3 photos show (some not too well but they are there) cards done with this technique.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very clever!! I will have to try this.