WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Answering Questions

I have been asked the following questions over the last week, so here goes with the answers:

Q-Do you really like those headless My Favorite Things stamps and why?

A-I not only like them, I love them. They seem more personal to me because I imagine anyone's head on those. OK, so I am weird. I don't like cartoon-y faces and so stamping with headless people makes me more comfortable. I love artistic freedom that the artist used in coming up with this idea. If you go to the main site, you can link to the artist and cards she makes for Target. I just love her style.

Q-How do you use your watercolor crayons?

A-Mine don't leave the tin box they are in all laid out in one layer. I use an aquabrush (brush filled with water) and just touch it to the crayon itself to pick up color. I let layers dry as I shade so paper does not get soggy.

Q-Could you please provide clickable links?

A-I have added several clickable links on the left down below. You may find what you are looking for there.

I would love to figure out how to do that using Safari and a MAC. I prefer Safari and have been told Foxfire will do this. I am just kind of lazy to have to remember to switch browsers. I am looking into it though and am going to ask a computer tech if there is any way to accomplish it simply.

Q-Do you feel any brand loyalty?

A-Nope. I buy what I like, what works, what is dependable.

Q-What do you think of the "Stamps for a Cause" that some companies are doing?

A-I think it is great they are fundraising for the charity of their choice. I think it is a wonderful idea and if I were a vendor you can bet I would do it too. That being said, I only buy stamps because I like them because if I really want to support a charity, I would like it to be the charity of my choosing. If I like the stamps to begin with, it is fine with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering my question and sharing how you use watercolor crayons. I appreciate it! :)