WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Thank a Teacher



Love this new MFT set. Background was done using the same method as the card below. The tablet lines at the bottom are made with SU's new ABC roller wheel. The message on the blackboard is also an SU stamp. Main image is colored with watercolor crayons. Edges sponged with Creamy Carmel ink on a dauber.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your pc desk and the link of your blog.
I'll publish on my blog!.

Thanks Frank
EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Can I make a suggestion? Could you put a clickable links to stamps you use in card examples in your blog posts? I like the MFT ones very much and it would be great not to have to search for the company. I understand if you don't have the time to do this but it would be helpful to your blog readers. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Terrific looking card! I like how you colored your main image with watercolor crayons. Do you color right on the printed image or do you use a pallett and paintbrush? I don't have any and have always been curious about them. TIA