WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

School Wishes



Being a teacher, I have many teacher friends and like to send cards for the start of the school year. This MFT (see link at side) Back to School Set is the perfect thing. I am trying to make no 2 cards alike for the 7 cards I will be sending this year, so you will be seeing what I continue to come up with.

This is watercolored with Caran d'Ache Watercolor Crayons--the Neocolor II Aquarelle set to be specific. The sentiment is from the new SU hostess sayings set. The punched out place is the SU Word Window Punch. The frame around that is a $1 stamp I found in a stamp bin at Craft Warehouse, that just happens to fit perfectly. Ribbon is from Walmart. I used the white signo pen from www.jetpens.com (identical to the SU pens) for the detailing on the scallops done with my Fiskars Cloud scissors from JoAnn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

donna, this card is just so sweet! your card really captures fall's coming and also, those special feelings of returning to class! i can't wait to see your other six cards! i'm sure your friends will be touched. :-)