WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

From Paulie



Paulie nominated me for the "Nice Matters" award! Here is what she said:

Last but not least, my 7th recipient for the NICE MATTERS AWARD is my friend, Donna over at RUBY SLIPPERS STAMPIN' . She is the one who got me started stampin' cards three years ago. Not only did she share ideas with me but she sent me supplies to get started along with many sample ideas.

I will be passing this award along to others after things slow down a bit. I have several upcoming things to prepare for and am feeling short on time.

Please visit Paulie (she also taught me to link and so I am trying it here) at: Postcards From Paulie

No comments: