WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, December 7, 2007

What Should Be on YOUR Christmas List for Santa?

These are my top picks!

10. Ultra Clean Cleaner. Best cleaner I have ever used and it is good on clear and red rubber.

9. New Backgrounds from Cornish Heritage. So versatile and such a good price for really good quality rubber.

8. Stickles. I just love glitter and this is the fastest way to get satisfying sparkle!

7. Hot Knife. This thing is just wonderful for trimming out my unmounted stamps on foam.

6. EZ Mount foam for unmounting stamps. Genius idea at a reasonable price that really changed my stamping and the space in my stamp room so much.

5. Fiskars Rotary Paper Cutter. I have had the one I own for years and it has always worked so well.

4. Cuttlebug and all the folders. I really think for what you get it is a real deal. Also it works so well with the Nestabilities.

3. Watercolor Crayons. I will never tired of these. Worth every penny. I have the Caran d'Arche ones and just love them.

2. Nestabilities. Once I gave in to these I wondered what had taken me so long. Won't give up my punches as they are so fast for projects with my students, but the Nestabilities make so much sense.

1. ATG tape runner is my top pick for this year. It has saved me so much money, holds better than any other adhesive I have ever used, and is just plain fun to use.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I should just print this out and give it to dh..LOL I don't know what the nestabilities are and the hot knife.. So, now I need to do some research..fun post.

Elaine said...

Great list, donna! What's on your list for Santa?

Did you ever get your glimmer mist? I just saw on Vicky's blog that it's on sale 20% off here:
http://thescrappygourmet.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=32&products_id=2779&zenid=7c2e0215cb6cba43e92819e3a84c14f1

But I have never ordered from this place....let me know if you like it!