WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Gina K Reads My Blog!

I feel like a teenage girl who has been smiled at by Donny Osmond! Gina K (click the title of this post and it will take you to her blog) is one of THE nicest ladies in the business and is a wonderful artist, designer, and business woman. She is the maker of Gina K stamps and they can be purchased at All That Scraps that I mentioned in my previous post today. I do have some Gina stamps, but did not review her because I have not ordered directly from her, instead I have gone through All That Scraps. She recently took all her stamps unmounted so I will be looking at her things in the future to add to my collection.

Gina left a comment on my last post and I am so excited! I don't know if Gina remembers, but probably a year or two ago she posted something personal that deeply touched me spiritually. It was a true answer to prayer for me and was more helpful than she will ever know. I emailed her about it and she emailed me right back. I really did not know who she was at that time. It was before she was selling her own stamp line and had her own company. While I don't post at SCS, I have read many of Gina's comments and she is unfailingly gracious even in the midst of some of the foolishness that goes on at that site. Her character shows through in so many ways. She is a true witness to the way a professed Christian who really lives her beliefs would respond. So Gina, if you read this, just know you are one of my stamping heroes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly girl! I love your blog. I've been reading it since you and I "talked" over a year ago! I'm glad that something I wrote made a difference for you.
Hugs,
Gina K.