WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Snowman Window



I really had fun using my Nestabilities to do this card. I also want to say that this card was inspired by another blog, but I can no longer locate the source. I don't think it is an exact case but am pretty sure that the color combo and the window were something I have seen before. Background of the main piece is the Handstiched SU background that retired long ago. I originally bought one, never used it and then sold it. Of course, a few months later I just really needed it so bought a used one on ebay and have been happily using it ever since. The ribbon is from JoAnn and it looks like I got their last roll. Went back yesterday and they had no more.

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love this window card, your color combos and that adorable snowman, great card.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card ,great idea ,love it ,Dawnx