WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CASE or Coincidence



Click on the title of this post and it will take you to Amy Rysavy's blog and you will see a card that looks so much like mine (except her coloring is a whole lot better LOL)! Now, I am positive that this card I made last night has never been seen by Amy and there is no way I had seen her card when I made this because she did not post it until this morning, within minutes of when I was photographing mine. I think this is a good example of why we can never be sure that anything is CASED (copied).

I love your card, Amy, and you totally inspire me, but this time was a coincidence or else you are attempting to channel through me.

This set is so much fun to use. My set has been traveling around the US for nearly 2 weeks. It started in TN, went to NJ, went to Chicago, ended up in Federal Way, WA last Wed!! and did not make it to me until 5PM last night! I am loving it and it was well worth the wait.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I think your coloring is fantastic. this card is sooo cute!

MA said...

Awesome! and I'm not into cutesy, but love everything about this card. thanks for always sharing.