WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Peaceful and Snowy



I had to search and search for this stamp once it retired. It is SU and I think I bought it alone from ebay without the rest of the set. It is inked in blue pigment ink and embossed with my favorite Stardust EP. Click directly on the picture to enlarge and you can really see the sparkles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card! Actually the sparkles show up very nicely without even enlarging. The sentiment is very appropriate for the scene and beautifully scripted.

Kathy W said...

Perfect sentiment with this image. Love the blue and glitter. Thanks for sharing.