WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Here is the Gina K Post That Touched Me

Click on the title of this post and it will take you to the post of Dec. 10, 2006 that Gina wrote that I referred to in my post just below this one. Our family has gone through some very painful things in the last few years such as my hearing loss, my son's illness, my husband being diagnosed with Parkinson's at age 49, as well as the loss of 2 parents. I was having a very difficult time the night I read what Gina had written and it helped me so much. I am impressed to link it for you as I am sure there are others out there who might find the peace that Gina's words gave me that night.

1 comment:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Thank you for sharing Gina's inspiring story. I was touched by it, too. And for sharing some of your own struggles as well. It's amazing how we can inspire and motivate each other through forums and blogging above and beyond the artwork we share.