WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Glitter Window Snowman



The window of this card is made by placing packing tape, sticky side to the front of the card and then sprinking with a very fine glitter. I use Stampendous Crystal Glitter that I get at Michael's. The stamps are retired SU. Window can be made with Coluzzle or Nestabilities. I really love a black and red combo. If you will click on the card the glitter will show much better.Yes, there is a seam because my tape was not wide enough, but the glitter disguises it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never been much for a whole lot of glitter, Mrs. C., but you are doing a good job on making me rethink that position. Another great, GLITTERY card! That seems like a much better use of packing tape than using it for shipping at my job!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful looking card!! Great idea for the packing tape, too! Thank you for sharing.