WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Anyone Know Where To Find this Set?



I have seen such cute cards made with this Inkadinkado set. On the Heartfelt Greetings blog (I emailed for permission to use this picture but have not heard back--hope it is OK) she showed this picture. I have no name for the set and so am showing you this to see if you recognize it. It is not on the Inkadinkado site at all and yesterday I went to a store that carried them (out of town) and they said they cannot order it because they have no numbers for it and have not seen it before. Help would be appreciated. It is a clear set.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Maybee we should ask Santa!! I would love to have this set. It's really cool...

Anonymous said...

The set is called Birds Galore. It is a clear set from Inkadinkado. The number for the set is 97548. I found mine at Archivers in Wisconsin the other day. Love it!!

Happy Holidays!!!
Linda

Mary O.K. said...

Donna, I responded on GW, but to repeat myself:
I just saw this today at an area AC Moore store. They had about 8 different clear stamp sets by Inkadinkado. I think it was $11.99-- and they are great about using coupons (they accept anyone's, no questions asked).

I did not see it on the AC Moore website, although they did have a lot of the Inkadinkado clear sets.

By "local" I mean a 45 minute drive, but if you don't have any luck anyplace else, I will probably be going that way again in a week or so. Maybe I can help if you aren't in a big hurry.
~Mary