WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Kitchen Sink Stamps Arrived!

My 3 Step Daisies arrived yesterday. I ordered them only on Wednesday during the sale and they are here already and I have made 5 cards with them that I will post in the future. The quaility of the stamps is as good as the best clear companies I purchase from. Additionally, the directions that come on the back of the packet are awesome. The site also has a detailed tutorial on using these stamps. Once you have it down, they are a breeze to use. I did use a black Sharpie on the backs of some of them to help with positioning and make it easy at a glance. One of my favorite surprises with this company was the free clear thank you stamp that came in the set. It is an adorable snowflake that says Thank You repeatedly around the edge. I have already made a couple of thank you cards with it. It is such a cute stamp that had they had it for sale I would have bought it for sure. So, here you have it, another company that gets an A+ in every area! (I also want to add that one stamp had a couple of minor defects. Within a few hours of emailing Maria, she got back to me and is mailing me a replacement stamp. Now that is the kind of customer service that will have me going back again!!

1 comment:

Michele Kovack said...

Can't wait to see what you create with these!!!