WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Rudolph With Your Nose So Bright



I love this little Rudy stamp. I think he was a $1 one I got a few years ago. The striped paper strip is Memory Box. I colored him with markers and used red Stickles for the nose. The ribbon is from JoAnn. Background is SU Houndstooth in a bit darker than the red paper (shows in real life).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Love the houndstooth background, it adds so much texture. Rudy is darling and the green strip on the bottom - what great use of those extra bits of dp!

Allison Rankin said...

Cute...love the dollar stamp!