WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

One of My Best Cards



I think this is one of the best cards I have done lately. I love red! I used the MFT Baby, It's Cold Outside set colored with markers and a Dove Blender pen. I used Stickles for the snow. The DP is DCVW Christmas Glitter Pack paper. I used Nesties for the rectangle and for the 3 oval. I used my Cutter Bee Piercer for the edges and went over that with my white gel pen (I get mine from www.jetpen.com and pay less--identical to the SU ones). The snowflakes are from the MFT set.

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

Very nice card; I like the red, too.

Anonymous said...

Most definitely a very cute card! Lots of interest going on to grab your attention.