WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nugget Label Tip

People have asked again how I get my labels for the tins stamped evenly when the edges of the labels are so hard to see. They really ARE hard to see. So, to make this easier I take a colored 3 x 3 post it note. I lay the top sticky edge right along the seam horizontally between 2 labels. I use that as my guide and stamp. Then I just move it up to the next label and get perfect positioning every time!

1 comment:

Karen Lindsay said...

That sounds very interesting. Would it be possible for you to take a picture of that process so those of us who need "visual" help can understand better? Thanks so much!

Karen