WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Home for the Holidays



Note: Click on the image to see the detail.

I used Paper Trey white cardstock and my Nestabilities to do the embossing. IMO, Paper Trey cardstock gives the deepest and crispest dry emboss. I do not know the source of the image and the sentiment comes from a packet of clear $1 stamps I got at JoAnn. They are called g-clear stamps. I used Stickles for the sparkle after I used watercolor crayons to color. The snowflake on the corner is from Heidi Grace and the pink center is from a packet I got at JoAnn.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

What a yummy card! I agree, the papertrey white is fabulous and unbeatable in many ways!

Dawn said...

This card is super cute. Love the stickles!!