WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Faux Paper Trey Stamps



I did not buy the Take a Bough set from Paper Trey. Instead I made do with some things I had. The branch is a masked tree. I just masked off one section to make a branch. The ornament is from my Memory Box Vintage Ornaments clear set. The sentiment is from Green Grass Stamps. I used opal Liquid Pearls for the snow.

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Cute idea!

Anonymous said...

This was very cleverly done! Good use of what you have on hand and an adorable card using it!

It reminds me that when I started stamping 12 years ago and first started reading Rubberstamp Madness mag., artists used whatever they had on hand - like - no mountains? - they used a group of hippos and colored them like they were mountains! I was always fascinated with how they came up with the idea and how they executed it. Thank you for sharing. :)