WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Answering a Question I Get Asked Often By Readers

I frequently get Google Reader users asking me to use the extended view instead of the shortened view so that they don't have to do the extra link to my blog. The reason I use the shortened view is because several of my dial-up readers say that the extended view blogs make their Google Reader load painfully slow. They delete those who load pictures initially. After they read the shortened view, they have the option of clicking for the pictures or not, giving them the choice to wait for the dial-up to load the picture or not. I know it makes some impatient to have to click, bu having been a dial up user for years myself, I understand how frustrating it is. In this outlying area it was only recently that I could even get anything but dial-up and as it stands there is only one option for a company that can supply me wireless. Based on my own experience I want to make it easier for the dialup people. I figure those with other options require only a split second to click.

No comments: