WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Would You Like to Have This Stamp?



Blog Candy!!!

This center image double heart stamp can be yours if you respond to this post and are drawn on Feburary 2 before midnight--just in time to do some Valentine card making. All you have to do is comment on this post and within your comment tell me what new stamping trend/product has you hooked. Is it clear stamps? Nesties? Copic coloring? Whatever--share with me your latest product or trend that you are glad you are using currently!

This blog candy is the first of several where I will be offering a stamp duplicate that I have purchased. I will make a card with my own stamp and you could be drawn to receive a brand new duplicate of the same stamp. Remember that if you post anonymously in the comment area, you lose your chance of winning, since I cannot identify or contact you.

The background of this card is Cuttlebugged and I have no idea where I got the stamp for the pink "love you" hearts, which I am pretty sure is quite an old stamp. I embossed the central stamp with red sparkly EP and then filled in the white with clear Stickles.

No comments: