WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Answering Questions

Meant to get to these much sooner! Sorry!

Q-How do you get sparkle in your EP?

A-I custom mix my EP all the time. I go through lots of Judikins Stardust EP that I bought in bulk a long time ago. Mixed into black and you get a gorgeous sparkling black EP.

Q-You mentioned heart shaped tins. Did you get them and have you made anything?

A-Yes to both. I got 3.5 dozen of them and have made candle holders out of 6 of them so far. I will get pictures taken soon so I can post them. They are really fun to work with and I love the clear tops.

Q-Do you have any SU sets for sale?

A-Yes, I do, but until I get a list made up, you can email me at rubyslippers@neofast.net if you are looking for a certain set. I hae decided to sell about 30 of the sets I never unmounted and about 10 of the sets I did unmount.

Q-How did the felt work in the Cuttlebug with the Nesties?

A-Worked beautifully after I figured out my shims. They cut outs are going to be sheep bodies. I am pleased with how they are turning out. Will be posting pictures soon.

Q-I am interested to know what popular stamping items you have NOT given in to.

A-I own no basic copics, but did get several of the glitter pens and love them. I do not have a Bind It All, I am not planning on the new Cropadile. I do not have any Ellzybells, although I like some. Still not into the Bellas. I am sure there are lots of other things that I have not succumbed to, but plenty of things I have. I am into such a ribbon kick. Loving the velvet ribbon at ATS.

No comments: