WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Rose Ribbon Sympathy



I cannot remember where I found this gorgeous ribbon with roses on it, but I do love it. The background is Bazille Bling from ATS that has been Cuttlebugged. Sentiment is from my new Paper Trey set and the ovals are Cuttlebug die cuts. We have sent so many sympathy cards in the last year. This is for a dear friend who lost his mother last week.

2 comments:

Mom22RedHeads said...

Donna,
I love your work and blog. I have question for you about cardstock. I love , GP,SU and Papertrey stock, but have been less than satisfied with other colored cardstock. I see that you used Bazzil and I've seen others use Prism, what can you share with us. Thanks.

Donna C. said...

testing.