WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Hampton Arts Snowman



I first saw this stamp on a blog last year and had no idea how hard it was going to be to find it. I eventually did and have really enjoyed this cheery guy! The sentiment is from Cornish Heritage and I used the SU Word Window Punch to make an opening so I could emboss it in white. I used Stickles for the center of the flower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Your snowmen are stinkin cute:)

Hugs,
Pearl

Anonymous said...

Love this card!! The papers are perfect and that is an adorable image!

Colleen

Paulie said...

Cute snowman!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! What a sweet snowman
Anita