WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sledding Snowman



This is a Cornish Heritage stamp, but I masked off the holly since I did not want it to be Christmasy. I used Stickles for the snow and Nestabilities for the 2 scalloped rectangles. I sponged the white one with Ruby Red ink. Ribbons are May Arts purchased from All That Scraps. Background is the SU Snow roller.

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

This is cute, cute, cute. Love the image and the red sponging on the white scallop. Thanks for sharing.

Paulie said...

That stamp is darling! Of course, I love snow!

Paulie

Anonymous said...

nice card but your statement about Holly is way off. Holly is an evergreen that grows Year round and IMHO is not christmasy.