WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kitchen Sink Daisies



This card is made with my clear Kitchen Sink Daisy Set. The tutorial on their site made them easy to use. I also took a black Sharpie and made small marks on the back to make positioning each layer a little easier. These are high quality stamps that are really fun to use. I used a variety of inks and used a Judkins Color Duster to do the blue background. I used Stickles to make the glittery centers.

3 comments:

ReneeK said...

Donna -

This card was, very literally, jaw dropping to me. I opened your blog and my jaw actually did drop when I saw it...so beautiful. Makes me think I may have to get this stamp set!

Anonymous said...

THis is great Donna! WAy to go!

K said...

gorgeous!