WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

No Power-No Water-No Computer-No Blog, But----



I could still stamp!! We had 3 days without power, running water, and all that goes with it. But during the daylight hours I got some stamping in. This card was done on Paper Trey cardstock--my strong preference for dry embossing. Ribbon from May Arts and purchased at All That Scraps (link on side).

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

Wow, Donna, three days is a long time without power, etc. I always miss the running water! Lovely card, and glad you were able to stamp. Hope things are getting back to normal.

Creative Heart Designs said...

This card is stunning. Love the dry embossing.

Debra in Houston

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Sorry about the no water or power and all that goes with it - yech! Glad you are okay, though :)