WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

White Diamond Snow



This card was made with White Diamond Judkins EP embossed after using white pigment ink and my SU Jumbo Snow Roller on black. I just love the sparkle on the white. The snowman is Denami in black and I edged the white with Stickels. The snow circle is from JoAnn for $1 and the center is cell phone bling. The background is white Bazzille Bling cardstock.

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I don't know why I love black and white cards so much, but I do. This one is wonderful. Just wrapped my stepdaughter's B-day gift in black and white paper and used black ribbon with black and white primas and diamond bling as the "bow". Thanks for sharing.