WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rude Commenters

Once again I have a certain person posting dozens of rude comments here requiring deletion. I will probably go to moderated comments again. I hope this does not inconvenience my regular readers too much. Since I know who this person is, I am sorely tempted to make it public, but it would serve no good or kind purpose. I just want her to know that friends have directed me to evidence of who this is and that if she persists, I will be doing some reporting. I am going to check with Blogger to see if there is any way to block this woman so that I don't have to moderate. Time will tell.

No comments: