WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Looks Like Snow



Looks and feels like it could snow here tonight. This card is made with an SU Snowflake stamp. The pink teeny blings in each center on the right is cell phone bling you can get at Walmart. A friend gave me a huge assortment for Christmas. The flake is Ruby Red and I used a combo of Stickles and Liquid Pearls to jazz it up.

3 comments:

Mary O.K. said...

Never in my life would I have thought to stamp a snowflake in red... but the result is just gorgeous!
Best Wishes,
Mary
("M." on GW)

Kathy W said...

Very pretty and looks great with this DP. It is going to snow here (Salt Lake City) tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. I love snow cards, and this one is wonderful. Thanks for sharing and reminding me that snow card color combos can include colors besides blue and white!

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

Love this card. The colors look great.