WELCOME!

This blog is dedicated to stamping, tips, musings, and whatever I want to post. I want my cards to make you smile. You may copy, post, pin, anything you want. To me this is a sharing hobby.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Marshmallow Snowman



This card got tucked in the wrong pile and did not get photographed earlier, so I am posting it now. The snowman face is from Stampabilities and is Versmarked and then embossed with Judikins Stardust EP in order to get all the sparkle. This is one of my 3 favorite snowmen stamps and I am always happy when winter arrrives so I can put him to work again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! That snowman is adorable all sparkled up!

Anonymous said...

I love this snowman, but I do not remember the brand. Can you help? Thanks, Phyllis B